Since 1988, the dental office of James K. Cantwil, DDS has been dedicated to improving our patients' oral health and overall well-being. With more than three decades of experience, we have built a reputation for providing high quality, compassionate dental care to patients of all ages.
Ten Reasons to Love Our Office
- We place individualized attention at the core of our practice so that we may get to know you, your family, and your unique dental needs and goals.
- You will never be rushed in our office. We value the importance of spending time with you to ensure your understanding of treatment options and why they are necessary, as well as ensuring the quality of treatment.
- We understand that informed and comfortable patients are the key to successful treatment. That's why we prioritize patient education and involvement in their treatment decisions.
- We strive to provide you with a stress-free and comfortable dental experience by offering warm greetings, personalized conversations, updated technology, and follow-up calls.
- We provide amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and a coffee bar in the waiting room, and the option for relaxing music, movies, or Netflix in the clinic areas.
- We want our patients to trust us with their dental and overall health. Your well-being is our priority, and we're dedicated to looking out for your best interests.
- We exceed the state continuing education requirements in order to best serve you.
- We value your time, and we try to let you know if we are running late before you come to your appointment.
- We keep things clean. Our sterilization and infection control complies with, and surpasses, clinical guidelines.
- We never take shortcuts to please your insurance company, and offer an in-house dental plan for those without insurance in order to encourage regular preventive care.
Thank you for considering us for your dental care needs. We look forward to welcoming you to our practice and helping you achieve a healthy, confident smile. Contact our Flushing dental office to schedule your appointment and experience the difference of patient-centered, quality dental care.
Patients can be assured that their safety is always our concern. We utilize plasma coil air cleaners (Novarus) that continuously filter the air in each treatment room and reception room, destroying airborne molecules.
The oral evacuation unit (ADS) removes and destroys organisms in aerosols during treatment in a high-powered vacuum when we are concerned about the risk of viral spread.
Our instruments are all chemically cleaned ultrasonically (Biosonic), Then all non disposables are autoclaved (Statim) at high heat and pressure. This unit is regularly laboratory tested and certified for effectiveness on submitted spore samples post-cycling. Our environment is not only friendly, but very safe.